
So, how often do you shave? Do married women shave less often? Why do we even shave?
A funny note I read online a while back: "Apparently several psychologists and feminists have speculated that men like the shaven look because it makes women look prepubescent...young, innocent, and unthreatening."
I myself find no real truth to that UNLESS the man we are talking about is a pedophile!
threatened by hair?
hairy questions, indeed!
Mau Sukses Tapi Takut Gagal
-
Mau Sukses Tapi Takut Gagal
Dulu aku pernah mengalami masa yang tidak siap untuk aku jalani,...
Mau BERHIJRAH tapi TAKUT DUNIAMU BERUBAH
Berhijrah merup...
10 years ago






1 comments:
I am an esthetician and perform schloads of Brazilian waxes. I also talk about this publicly and have had convos with men about this. I'm sure there are a few men who like the bare look for the reasons you give but most men aren't interested in prepubescent girls, it's just not wired into them to want to procreate with someone who isn't fertile. Men love the bare look because they are visual creatures who adore the vag. If a woman is standing and has hair, most of her genitalia is obscured, if she's waxed or shaved, her man can see a lot more. Additionally, my hubs has told me(I wax)that he likes that I groom my girl for him, makes him feel like I put the pu**y on a silver platter.
Post a Comment